The AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge Bundle contains 6 different weight loss products designed to cleanse your body and boost your metabolism.
As with all diet plans like this, AdvoCare is just a starting point. Nothing in this package makes fat melt off overnight. But if you do what you’re supposed to do, you can lose ten pounds or more.
The question is: what will you do to keep the weight off? In order to keep on track, you have to be willing make big lifestyle changes. Are you willing to give up late night trips to McDonalds? Are you willing to commit to a regular exercise plan? If so, this diet pack is a good start. But if you’re not serious about changing your habits, you won’t get any benefit from AdvoCare.
During this diet, you won’t be able to eat certain foods. You’ll have to say goodbye to caffeine, dairy, white carbs, red meat and alcohol for a while.
The good thing about this diet is that the stuff that you do get to eat actually tastes pretty good. Advocare Spark is designed to get your metabolism moving in the morning. It tastes good and helps take the edge off of any caffeine withdrawals you may be going through. The fiber drink is a little bit sweet, but it’s still good– and it really does fill you up.
What You Get:
- AdvoCare Spark — AdvoCare’s energy booster comes in several different flavors, but fruit punch is the tastiest. The drink contains Vitamin A, Vitamin B12, and Vitamin E.
- Herbal Cleanse Tablets — The Herbal Cleanse tablets improve the way your stomach absorbs nutrients.
- ProBiotic Restore – ProBiotic Restore helps grow the beneficial bacteria that live in your gut.
- AdvoCare Fiber – This fiber supplement fills you up and also helps cleanse your system.
- OmegaPlex — Shortage of Omega 3 fats can cause all kinds of health issues. Most people living in North America don’t get enough.
- Meal Replacement Shakes — During the last part of your diet, you’ll be relying on these packs for nutrition. Luckily, they have a good taste and consistency. The chocolate flavor is especially yummy. The shakes aren’t chunky and they blend well.
- Metabolic Nutrition System (MNS)— These pills control your appetite and boost your energy as you continue to follow the AdvoCare diet plan.
The AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge is tough, but it’s short. And it works.
The first few days of this plan are the roughest. But it gets easier as you go. Also, this diet pack is expensive compared to other month long diet plans.
Best Suited For
If you want to lose weight but don’t know how to get started, you’ll like AdvoCare. Just follow the simple instructions and you’ll lose weight. When you’re finished with the diet, you’ll feel better about yourself. And you’ll be motivated to keep on losing.
Not So Good For
If you have trouble sticking to a strict diet, you may want to try a more flexible diet plan. This one is very strict. If you don’t follow the rules, it won’t work.
Some diet packs contain low quality products that taste gross. Everything in the AdvoCare pack is of high quality and tastes good. The main problem with this system is that it’s probably too strict for some dieters. Also, it’s a bit expensive. However, if you do manage to survive the challenge you will experience significant weight loss.